Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some for the reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that regardless how to patent an invention good an insurance policy you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full-line of products and not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar services that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor inventhelp inventions store and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can inventhelp review and your item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to go ahead and take risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as possible.